Ellie from On The Other Side Of Reality nominated me for the Liebster Award. (Thank you Ellie!) *Gives slice of homemade chocolate cake*
1. Use the picture above in your post.
2.Thank the person who nominated you.
3.Answer their questions.
4.Nominate 3 people, and give them 11 more questions.
Q1: Do you like scarves?
A1: Sort of?
Q2: Favorite cookie?
Q3: Painting or sculpting?
A3: Painting, it's easier and way more colorful.
Q4: On a scale from 1-10, rate the last song you listened to.
A4: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran- 8
Q5:Fili or Kili?
A5: They're both practically the same.
Q6: A song where you prefer a cover to the original?
A6: What's a cover?
A7: Any Disney movie. (Frozen, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid...) I don't know if they're technically musicals, but they have lots of songs in them. Other than that, I like Wicked.
Q8: Do you ship Zalphie?
A8: No clue what Zalphie is.
Q9:Have you ever read the Wheel Of Time series?
A9: Nope, never heard of it.
Q10: A song you think is super underrated?
A10: Definitely any of Meghan Trainor's songs, Why does everyone hate her?!
Q11: Fave Whinnie The Pooh character?
Questions For My Nominees
1. Do you wear jewelry on a regular basis?
2. Would you rather live in a rural, urban, or suburban area?
3. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
4. Horses or dogs?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. Spring or summer?
7. Pop music or country music? (Or niether, or both)
8. What was your favorite picture book as a little kid?
9. Have you ever moved?
10. What was the last thing you did before answering these questions?
11. Do you hate award posts?
Polka Dot Bee
Thanks for reading! Thank you again for nominating me, Ellie! *Hands the rest of the chocolate cake*