Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Some changes to my blog...

'Lo everyone.
I've made some changes to my blog, 1 I added a music playlist at the top of the page. And about that I just wanted to say I'm super sorry if you don't like any music on there, I have a very unique taste of music. :) If you listen to it, please let me know what you think of it! 2nd, I set my header back to default because on web view it cut off the words. I'M SO SORRY KATHRYN! I looooooved the way you made it for me, it's just that you couldn't read the name of my blog when I added it. Please don't be mad! Again, please tell me what you think of the music! Thanks for reading!

~Tenley

5 comments:

  1. That's not a problem! It's your blog and you can do whatever you please with the design. : )
    As for it being to wide.....do you know how to adjust the width? It may help you in the future.
    I like the cheerful blue colors!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for understanding! I don't really know how to adjust the width...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to template.
      Then customize.
      Then "adjust widths"

      Delete