Sunday, May 31, 2015

Random Questions Survey

Hey peoples!
Yes, weird greeting... Anywho, have any of you seen EverythingAG's and DollsOnMyMind's 100 question posts? If not, it's basically just 100 random questions to answer. I probably won't do all of them, but let's see how many I do before I get bored.

1. Grab the book nearest to yo, turn to page 18, and read line 4.
"She looked like a little kid, just waking up, with her short brown hair sticking out in a million directions." -The Secret Life Of Girls

2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can, what are you touching?
My bedroom's wall.

3.Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Pondering what to eat for breakfast. (We're out of milk! DX)

4.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Girl Meets World... YES I STILL WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL, IT'S AWESOME!

5.Without looking, guess what time it is.
Hmm... 12:25

6.Now look at the clock, what's the actual time?
12:10... oops.

7.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Absolutely nothing. It's noon and I'm the only one awake... Now that I think about it, the silence is bugging me, I'm gonna turn on some music.

8.When did you last go outside, what were you doing?
Last night, coming home from dinner. (We had Chinese food, yum. :P)

9.Did you dream last night?
Yes. But I can't quite remember what it was about... I vaguely remember lightbulbs though.

10.Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes, usually I just remember a general idea of what it was about.

11.When did you last laugh?
Yesterday, at the following text conversation with my friend Lacey.

Me: So, do you think your parents will be okay with you going to the lake with me next Saturday?
Lacey: They better be considering how many swimming lessons they put me through!

12. Do you remember why?
Stated above.

13. What is on the walls of the room you're in?
Some shelves and a poster.

14.Seen anything weird lately?
Umm... not really.

15.What do you think of this quiz?
That I should be cleaning my room, but this is way more entertaining.

16.What is the last film you saw?
I watched Tomorrowland last Friday. It was pretty good...

17.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'm quite happy here in good ol' Texas! Hawaii is amazing though.

18. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A brand new Kanani doll and her entire collection BECAUSE SHE IS MY DREAM DOLL JGAHRWWASRSHSHSTSJSSYHSGAGTSYSH!

19.  What's something about you that most people don't know?
Once upon a time I took dance lessons twice a week.

20. Do you like to dance?
LOVE TO! Just not in public... and it's better with friends. :)

21. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Let me check... My friend Lacey.

22. What's the last thing you downloaded on your computer?
No clue... Minecraft?

23.Last time you swam in a pool?
Last weekend.

24. Type of music you like most?
I like country and pop.

25. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap.

26. Are you listening to music right now?
Yes, I have my iTunes on shuffle and right now it's playing Blank Space.

27. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Beige, but I have a purple and white rug on the floor so I'm gonna say purple.

28.What was the last thing you bought?
Uh... Like with my own money? My Grace doll, I think.

29. What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
Something like, What a beautiful morning! I'll go get some breakfast... actually, I'll just stay in bed a bit longer.

30.If you could eat lunch with 1 famous person, who would it be?
Hmm... Rick Riordan? Suzanne Collins? One of my favorite authors for sure.

31. Who sent the last text message you recieved?
My former neighbor who now lives in Tokyo texted me at like 2 AM, cause it was evening there.

32.What did you do for your last birthday?
We were at Disney World, but not really for my birthday... Just on it.

33.What's the farthest away place you've ever been?
Hawaii. Best place on Earth.

34.Are you a good cook?
I don't cook much, but I went to like 5 summer cooking schools, so let's just go with yes!

35.What's under your bed?
Let's go look! Umm... there's some old barbie dolls, some pajama pants, and a bunch of other junk.

36. How many rings before  you answer the phone?
Like 3 or 4.

YAY! My mom said we can go to Starbucks for breakfast! You know what that means? See ya!

~Tenley


1 comment:

  1. Oooh Hawaii IS like the best place ever!! I loved your answers. ;)

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete